Are you looking for the best CBD options to vape or to create your own CBD edibles? CBD crystals are versatile and offer you our purest form of CBD. We craft Endoca CBD crystals from the isolated compound CBD. Extracted cleanly and safely from organic hemp plants using state-of-the-art CO 2 supercritical extraction. CBD crystals contain pure CBD derived from hemp, they are free from chemicals, toxins and contain no nasty hidden extras. Let your creative juices flow and use our versatile CBD crystals to make you own organic CBD edibles and even dog treats.
CANNABIS CRYSTAL 99% 500MG PER JAR
€ 47(incl. VAT)
- Purest Form Of CBD
- Fast Absorption If Vaporized
- For Vaping, Dabbing And In Edibles
What are CBD crystals?
CBD crystals are the cleanest and purest form of CBD available. Otherwise known as CBD isolate. Their popularity is accredited to their versatility and ZERO THC content. Crystals are extremely flexible, they can be vaped, added to food and drinks, and even be used to boost your skincare.
The compound CBD is isolated using the chromatography method. Our clean extraction methods removes CBD from the Hemp extract, leaving behind a 99.9% pure crystalline form of CBD.
CBD crystal harness the pure CBD benefits that can calm and support the stresses of day to day life, soothe inflammation and promote overall wellness.
How to use our crystals
If you prefer a more versatile ZERO THC form of using CBD, try our crystals. Use them for vaping, cooking or skincare, they’re an ideal option if you like to be creative.
- Vaping: Simply add to your vape pen or table top vaporizers that has a chamber for crystals. Vaping methods are conievent and fast acting offering the quickest method of absorbing CBD.
- Dabbing: This requires a dab ring and is recommended for advanced users only
- Mix with a carrier oil: Create your own bespoke CBD oil using a pure carrier oil of your choice
- Create edibles: Simply melt with butter and add to your baking.
- Create your own CBD edibles: add to smoothies and dog treats or bath bombs, and gummies.
CBD crystals are the most multi-purpose of all Endoca’s CBD products, without any hemp taste.
Please be aware that pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use CBD crystals.
99% Pure organic crystals
Our CBD crystals are crafted from organic hemp extracts. The attributes that make our hemp extracts organic are the optimal growing conditions, organic soil quality and non GMO seeds we use.
Once our high quality hemp extracts are ready, we further filter them in our GMP certified labs to create our CBD crystals.
CBD crystals are 99% pure CBD. But, what’s the other 1%? Often there are other small amounts of terpenes present; including Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta pinene and Linalool and B-caryophyllene. These vital terpenes also have beneficial properties and are all natural – the special chemistry between the different botanical substances in the hemp plant work in synergy with one another to bring you increased effects.
How the crystals are made
Endoca uses methods of superior hemp extraction to create extracts that are of the highest quality. The creation of our crystals is done using a method known as chromatography, which works by isolating and purifying cannabinoids – this method is often used to separate THC and CBD from the original hemp plant extract.
Endoca CBD crystals are extracted from our organically grown hemp, at our production facility that holds a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certificate. In line with all Endoca products. Our crystals are pharmaceutical grade and are extracted from 3 party tested hemp extracts, So you can be sure of the safety and quality of each product, as they are produced using only the best production practises.