Why has cannabis/hemp been so popular?
- The crop is easy to grow organically without using chemicals and is very pest resistant.
- It is also low risk due to the fact that the plant is easy to grow.
- It gives high profit per hectare to farmers because they can profit from the whole plant and the seeds.
- It can replace fish oil as the plant is very rich in Omega 3 and contains the optimal 1:3 ratio of omega 3 to 6.
- There is large population of people who believe it can have a relaxation effect, therefore it is popular for recreational use.
- There are also a lot of people claiming that the plant helps relieve different symptoms.