What Else do Pure CBD Crystals Contain? So if it’s 99% pure CBD Crystal, what is in the remaining 1%? What we can say for sure is that there is absolutely no THC, the psychoactive part of the plant.
But there are small amounts of the terpenes Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene, and Humulene. This is important because of what’s known as the entourage effect - the special synergy between the different botanical substances in the plant that can augment the effect of CBD.
However, the levels are low enough to make CBD Crystals an attractive solution for someone with a sensitivity to terpenes.