- Worldwide delivery
- Dedicated customer care
- 100% Organic
100% Raw Organic Wild Bilberry, Vitamin C (Acerola), Polyphenol (Feno Chaga), Raspberry, Sea Buckthorns, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Lingonberry, Beetroot Kale, Redcurrant Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Calendula Flowers, Zinc Citrate*, Magnesium Citrate*.* Sourced From Seawater.
1. Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. 2. Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
Serving size: (3g)
Servings per bottle: 30 (86g)
- Suitable for everyday use
- Add to cold/hot drinks, smoothies, shakes and bre
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid exposure to heat or sunlight.
Free from soy and dairy and gluten. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Soy-Free, Sugar-free, /Artificial Sweeteners-Free, Lectin-Free/GMO free and Gluten-free.
UNLOCKING THE SECRETS OF NATURE
Our revolutionary formula combines the power of polyphenol-rich superfruits with natural fat-burning ingredients. Endoca’s Raw Vitamins and Minerals help your body maintain higher energy levels, better digestion, and healthier-looking skin. It contains 30% vitamin C with the remaining 70% being comprised of vitamins, minerals, co-factors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols. All these molecules help the body to absorb the vitamins and unlock your true genetic potential thus biohacking your body to be the best version of yourself. A unique blend of ingredients specially formulated to aid the body’s absorption of vitamin C more effectively. Our 100% natural extract is sustainably produced and eco-friendly.
The Benefits of Endoca Supplements
Our vitamins and minerals formula contains 30% vitamin C, while the remaining 70% contains vitamins, minerals, cofactors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols. Endoca’s unique blend of molecules helps your body effectively absorb vitamins to unlock your true genetic potential, by biohacking your body to be the best version of yourself.
Our organic formula is very effective and can not be compared to eating synthetic vitamin C or other synthetic vitamins.
Endoca raw vitamins and minerals are produced using advanced clean technology, slow dried under low temperatures, cold milled, GMO-free and pesticide free. We never use chemicals in the processing, so can trust that our products are 100% organic and contain no synthetic vitamins.
We believe our raw vitamins and minerals are the most sustainable and eco-friendly vitamins you can get.
Why choose Endoca?
We control the entire process from seed to shelf.
Guarantee % of CBD
We deliver what is on the label.
All Endoca extracts are quality tested by a third party laboratory.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our team is here to help and guide your buying decision.
No long delays, no forms to fill out, no waiting for customs clearance.