Published on: 12/17/15
Organic Hemp Oil
The Hemp Oils that are obtained from plants grown using organic production methods guarantee the consumer that the products they choose are pure and safe, retaining their full effectiveness and maintaining the integrity of the active principles.
The difference between organically and conventionally grown hemp is defined by the agronomic practices used in cultivation. All parties involved in the production and processing of organic hemp oil are required to be certified organic by an accredited third party certifying body. Endoca’s Organic Certification is accredited according to European Organic Regulation (EEC).
When you hope to find medical hemp oil, it is important to check that it has the organic logo.
The organic logo for hemp oil guarantees that:
- The production of hemp oil respects nature and does not damage the environment.
- The hemp oil products are produced in a sustainable way.
- Third party monitoring has been carried out. The operators of organic production are controlled once per year by control bodies or control authorities to ensure that they respect all organic rules and all health and consumer protection rules.
- The product is GMO free. Genetically modified organisms are not allowed in organic agriculture.
- The product is free from toxic residues. There are strict limitations that prohibit the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers, and antibiotics.
- The hemp oil is additive free. Organic agriculture rules out the use of food additives and processing additives, processing aids and other artificial ingredients.
- The hemp was produced as nature intended. Most of the inputs for farm production come from the farm itself using local resources and local knowledge.
Endoca embraces Scandinavia’s long-standing tradition of hemp cultivation, but modernizes it for today’s needs. Scandinavia offers the perfect blend of natural conditions for growing some of the finest hemp on earth. The hemp plants grown in this region contain the highest CBD & CBDa levels with a broad spectrum of naturally occurring ingredients such as terpenes.The hemp oil extraction is realized through Supercritical CO2 extraction. Supercritical ex-traction is the best and most gentle approach, resulting in the highest quality hemp oils and extracts in which all natural ingredients are preserved in their original state. The hemp oil extract is tested and monitored by a third party for over 200 pesticides, heavy metals, herbicides, e-coli, mold fungi and mycotoxins (toxins from fungal infestation).
We can define our product as the best hemp oil on the market, because we invest enormous time and resources in providing quality assurance and quality control. Constant improvement is our eternal goal to insure precision, accuracy and repeatability in our agricultural and testing approaches.
Finally, every time you buy or order hemp oil by Endoca, you can be sure it was produced according to strict rules aimed at respecting the environment and human health.
Disclaimer: Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Endoca and its staff. This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or cure. Endoca CBD products have not been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).