Affiliate terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT
YOU MAY PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ENDOCA.
BY SUBMITTING THIS ONLINE APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY CONDITION LISTED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you when becoming an affiliate. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your website and the Endoca web site. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Endoca, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the affiliate.
2. Affiliate Obligations
We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program, including if it:
- Promotes sexually explicit materials
- Promotes violence
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promotes illegal activities
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website, nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Endoca or any other affiliated business.
As a member of Endoca’s Affiliate Program, you will have access to the Affiliate Area. Here you will be able to acquire your unique affiliate URL and create a custom discount code.
Endoca reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of your links and codes, and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you. The maintenance and the updating of your site will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel may enhance your performance.
It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have expressed permission to use any person’s copyrighted material, whether it be in writing, image, or any other copyrightable work.
We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person’s copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third-party rights.
It is not permissible to use paid media or any similar sort of advertising on Endoca related keywords, including among other things Endoca brand name, product names or terms on Paid Per Media on Google Adwords.
3. Endoca Rights and Obligations
3.1. We have the right to monitor your site at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your site that we feel should be made, or to make sure that your links to our website are appropriate and to notify further you of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes to your site that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Endoca Affiliate Program.
3.2. Endoca reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Endoca Affiliate Program immediately and without notice, should you commit fraud in your use of the Endoca Affiliate Program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Endoca shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
3.3. This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
Either you or we may end this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party a written notice. The written notice can be in the form of mail, email or fax. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In case of such an event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and Endoca’s Affiliate Program rules.
If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in Endoca’s Affiliate Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
- We pay You the agreed commissions on every sale that comes through Endoca.com website using your affiliate link.
- The base for calculation of agreed commissions is Products’ sales revenue (an amount before a discount and VAT/ Sales tax if applicable) of the sales that comes through Endoca.com website using your affiliate link.
- You have the ability to create a discount code and to provide this discount to your clients. The max discount you can give is 10%.
- Please keep in mind that your client can have only one discount code at a time. In case the client, using an affiliate’s link, applies your provided discount code, this discount will reduce the amount of agreed commissions.
- In case the your client’s order will be refunded we will readjust the payable commissions in the coming month.
We do not pay affiliate commission on wholesale orders.
You can’t receive commission on your own orders through your own affiliate link or wholesale orders from you or other wholesale accounts.
We aren’t able to go back and readjust commissions so please make sure your referrals are using your code or link when they order.
How will I get paid?
We pay commission before the 15th of the following month for the previous month by Bank transfer, but not before your commissions have reached at least EUR 200.